For Nixu’s professional team of IAM Specialists we are looking for experienced technical IAM experts.
As an IAM Consultant you will be involved in IAM consultancy, implementation and migration projects as well as Post-Implementation consultancy for our national and international clients. We offer you the opportunity to work with -and learn from- our 300 colleagues of which 100 IAM experts, based in Amsterdam, Cluj, Uppsala, Stockholm and Helsinki.
Our new colleague should be someone who can really make the difference for our clients by using both analytical skills and hands on experience. The working language of most of our clients is English but Dutch skills are of course a plus.
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cyber security and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
What we wish from you
• You breath information security and are passionate about it
• You have hands-on experience with IAM implementations and you understand the architecture and business processes involved
• You have hands-on experience with Forgerock, Saviynt, IBM, or Sailpoint implementation and migration projects
• You are exploring new IAM developments and are keen on helping us create new business value for our customers
• You are comfortable working both alone and in a team
• You are not afraid of sharing your ideas with customers, your colleagues and the IAM community
We are waiting for your application!
Please create your profile, attach your CV and cover letter.