Join us to keep the digital society running!
About the role
As our operations are growing, we are looking for an ICS (Industrial Control System) / OT (Operational Technology) specialist to join our MSS (Managed Security Services) team. In this position, you will be a specialist for an ICS monitoring and ICS cybersecurity technology, maintaining its life cycle in our CDC (Cyber Defense Center) and developing our practices.
You will be part of an experienced team, which provides you the necessary support and capabilities to further develop your professional skills. As we use many technologies and constantly develop our services and operations, you have the possibility to take part in creation of comprehensive cyber security monitoring solution to change the world for the better. In this role you can also take part in digitalizing our offering and supporting Nixu’s strategic goals
Are you the next Nixuan?
In this role you will:
• Be a member of an ICS/OT specialist team developing and maintaining OT monitoring service and its components
• Develop and maintain best practices on system operations and system automation
• Act as a product expert towards internal and external stakeholders
• Consult clients when designing, implementing and maintaining ICS monitoring service for them
• Consultation include e.g. assessment of clients’ cybersecurity in industrial environments and production system architecture reviews, risk assessments and audits as well as current state analysis
• Drive continuous improvements of the use, maintenance and competences for your technologies
• Participate in change management and problem management related to your technologies
• Maintain the life-cycle of the technology, including upgrade planning and introduction of new features into use
The following experience is beneficial for this position:
• Experience with Operational Technologies
• System administration experience
• Scripting experience
• Experience in information security field, e.g. Vulnerability Assessment, Threat Management, Threat Detection & Response
• Experience with Asset Discovery and Inventory, Communications Profiles
• Familiar with the Purdue Model, including the types of assets e.g., HMI, PLC, RTU, and their roles in operations
• Relevant security certifications, e.g. Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), ICS/SCADA Security Essentials
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have great communication skills in English, Finnish language is a plus.
The position is permanent and full-time. You will be based in Espoo, Finland with an option to work remotely
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals. Nixu has modern company culture that empowers professionals, working remotely is normal way of working for us. We provide our people all the means, tools, and support so they can develop they professional skills. By joining Nixu you will get to be part of a community of Nixu cybersecurity community where you will find helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
We accept applications both in English and Finnish.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Nixu recruiting