Join us – we keep the digital society running!
About the role
As our operations are growing we are looking for technology specialists to our MSS (Managed Security Services) operational team. In this position, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) or a team member for MS cloud security technologies, developing and maintaining their life-cycle in our CDC (Cyber Defense Center - Nixu's Security Operation Center).
You will be part of an experienced MSS operations team, which provides you the necessary support and capabilities to further develop your professional skills. Primary responsibilities include development of our capabilities around these technologies and life-cycle management for the products. As we use many technologies and constantly develop our services and operations, you have the possibility to take part in creation of comprehensive cyber security monitoring solution to change the world for better.
Are you the next Nixuan?
In this role you will:
- Act as a team lead or member in MS cloud security CDC Platform team
- Act as a product expert towards internal stakeholders
- Act as a key user
- Develop our monitoring capabilities around MS cloud technologies
- Drive continuous improvements of the use, maintenance and competences in CDC for your technologies
- Participate in change management and problem management related to your technologies
- Maintain the life-cycle of a technology, including upgrade planning and introduction of new features into use
- Maintain active relationship with the technology vendor
The following experience is beneficial for this position:
- Experience with MS cloud security tools
- Experience with SIEM or other security operations center technologies
- System administration experience
- Software development experience
- Experience with technology life-cycle management
- Experience in information security field
- Relevant certifications in information security field
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have great communication skills in English, Finnish language is a plus.
The positions are permanent and full-time, You will be based in Espoo, Finland with an option to work remotely.
This position requires approved Security Clearance that is done by Finnish police authorities.
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals. Nixu has modern company culture that empowers professionals. We provide our people all the means, tools, and support so they can develop they professional skills. By joining Nixu you will get to be part of a community of Nixu cybersecurity community where you will find helpful colleagues with a great team spirit. We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us. We accept applications both in English and Finnish.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org