Are you up for the challenge: join in to speed the growth of Nixu’s international digital identity team and help us to keep digital society running!
About the position
We have a great job opportunity for you in a hungry expert team. With us you are able to grow as a capable business developer, supported by the knowledge and expertise of our talented people as well as our a long history of digital identity and cybersecurity business in the Northern Europe.
Your role will be crucial in developing the business and starting new customer projects mainly in the Benelux area. You will work closely with our customers and the local sales team, supported by our vast pool of digital identity experts. You will be accountable for revenue growth, customer and employee satisfaction.
This is a permanent and full-time position and you will be working in Nixu’s Amsterdam office.
Are you the next Nixuan?
We are looking for an experienced seasoned leader with proven management skills and with at least 5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management preferably in the cybersecurity industry. We also appreciate a pro-active mindset, abilities to be a true team player and a servant leader.
You are sales driven and you have experience of leading a unit or a team of highly skilled technical people. You know the difference between a substance expert and a consultant and understand the challenges of a professional services business. As we are a fast-growing company in an industry that is constantly evolving you understand that change is the only constant.
As the Business Leader you will have the responsibility of creating a business unit level strategy for the short and long term. You will be taking good care of existing customers and act as Business Owner in our sales and delivery processes. You will actively help sales to grow our customer base and create deliverables and services for customers in cooperation with sales. You will also make sure that set goals related to the P&L are achieved.
Your main responsibilities
• Develop and grow the digital identity business
• Build and maintain our customer relationships
• Ensure the success of our project and service deliveries
• Work with sales on pre-sales activities, building of proposals and negotiating contracts
• Cooperate closely with technology vendors and subcontractors
• Lead people within expert teams
What we need from you in this role?
What we look for in candidate's business skills:
• Strong understanding of the Digital Identity business from a strategic and business point of view
• Ability to understand Identity and Access Management methodologies and technologies, their market and how they serve business needs in different customer domain, especially in the Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) areas
• Understanding of consultancy and managed services business
• Capability to understand customers, their businesses and problems to help creating and validating proposals that suit the customer´s needs
• Strategic thinking skills and ability to follow the plan
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, track and coordinate multiple tasks
What we look for in candidate's softs skills:
• Passion for cybersecurity
• An attitude of getting things done
• Energy and experience to drive things rapidly forward
• Willingness to work towards common international goals and vision
• Willingness to drive and evaluate ideas and new approaches with the team
• Good self-awareness and sense of humor, appreciates different communication styles and has readiness to seek out compromises
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community
• Ability to lead people and help them succeed
• Fluent communication skills (spoken and written) with customers and colleagues in Dutch and in English
• International mindset
Why join Nixu?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-growing cybersecurity company with offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Romania where you will find opportunities for professional development and a means to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries. You will get the full support from your local colleagues and over 400 Nixuans in our One Nixu team.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter and a salary indication to through our recruitment system.
Need more information?
If you wish to discuss further about the position or if you have any questions, please contact HR Benelux, Nathalie van Delden by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org