We share your passion for cybersecurity - welcome home!
Nixu’s Shared Services Business Unit offers world-class support from our office in Cluj. You will work closely with a dedicated team of support professionals to deliver ‘Peace of Mind’ to leading organizations with global operations, deploying customized Identity solutions.
IT Security Specialist will provide second level operational and technical support to customers’ technical staff, answer questions on function and usage of product, gather relevant information and determine troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures to determine & solve customer reported technical problems of varied complexity in professional and timely manner, over the life of the case. You’ll work closely with customers, other Support Specialists, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers and Product Management.
In this role you will
• Work with customer systems, environments, configurations, and duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions.
• Set customer expectations appropriately and accurately.
• Contribute to centralized problem identification and resolution database, participate in the creation and maintenance of knowledgebase.
• Workin independently on complex networking and application problems requiring individualized analyses of situations, data and an in-depth evaluation of various factors
To be able to succeed in this position, you will need
• Understanding and knowledge of:
- Linux operating system
- Networking and SQL database systems
- Active Directory
- Application & Web Servers
- Markup languages (mainly HTML, XML)
- Cloud based computing systems (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Mindset for troubleshooting, investigation and problem solving
• Programming languages knowledge is a plus
• Experience troubleshooting technologically challenging customer issues
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving technical problems at customer sites via telephone and email
• Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately
• Ability to document and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
• Committed, enthusiastic, flexible and able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision while being able to work as part of a global team.
In this role excellent written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical (English language) are a must. As a 24x7x365 organization, the work includes on-call responsibilities on Public Holidays, weekends, and working after hours may be required.
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of over 300 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu Corporation is listed on the Nasdaq First North stock market.