Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of over 300 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu Corporation is listed on the Nasdaq First North stock market.
As a DevOps Specialist, you will have the opportunity to expand your product knowledge and develop your technical skills while contributing to the DevOps security services offered by the Nixu.
This position is ideal for a person with highly analytical mindset, good knowledge of DevOps, strong verbal and written English language skills, as well as passionate about cybersecurity.
• Ablity to perform operations with Identity & Access Management technologies (IAM).
• Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions.
• Position requires working closely with customers, Support Specialists, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers, Product Management.
• You will be working in a multinational and multicultural environment.
• You are willing to work on-call on a team schedule.
• Basic programming/scripting skills of Bash/Python/Jython/Java and code analyzing skills.
• Understanding of protocols and standards related to data-transfers and identity-federation etc; OAuth2, OIDC, SAML.
• Understanding of middleware, networking and data storages: Application/Web Servers, LDAP and DBs are basics, understanding and mastering RDS-systems or NoSQL are a plus.
• Proofed experience of Amazon Web Services in a corporate environment (hands-on experience with EKS, S3, EC2).
• Knowledge of Containers (Kubernetes).
• Knowledge of CI/CD (GIT) or any other version-control systems.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus.
Eperience and Education
• 1-2 years of combined and proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Operational and Technical Support for Enterprise Software Systems, Software Development, Professional Services for Enterprise Software Systems, Quality Assurance/Engineering for Enterprise Software.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.