Cluj-Napoca , Romania / Espoo, Finland
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
As a DevOps Specialist, you will have the opportunity to expand your product knowledge and develop your technical skills while contributing to the DevOps security services offered by the Nixu.
This position is ideal for a person with highly analytical mindset, good knowledge of DevOps, strong verbal and written English language skills, as well as passionate about cybersecurity.
• Ability to perform development, deployment and operations with Managed Identity & Access Management technologies (MIAM).
• Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions.
• Position requires working closely with Customers, Support Specialists, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers, Product Management.
• You will be working in a multinational and multicultural environment.
• You are required to work on-call on a team schedule.
• We offer the opportunity of developing your competences and expanding your knowledge by arranging trainings and certifications with both internal and external parties/vendors. Also, you will have the chance to follow a competence development path that is fully supported and indemnified by Nixu.
• Working from home during the pandemic is strictly advised. The possibility of working from the office after the pandemic is going to be restored, however less frequently than before.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus.
• Basic programming/scripting skills (Bash/Python) and code analysing, configuration and scripting skills - such as JSON and YAML.
• Proven experience of Amazon Web Services in a corporate environment (hands-on experience with EKS, S3, EC2, CloudFormation, CloudWatch).
• Basic experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) is required.
• Understanding of middleware, networking, Linux administration and data storages: Application/Web Servers (Apache Tomcat/Jetty), LDAP and DBs are basics (PostgreSQL and CouchBase), understanding and mastering RDS-systems or NoSQL are a plus.
• Knowledge of Containers (Kubernetes/Docker) is preferable.
• Knowledge of CI/CD (Git/GitLab) or any other version-control systems is preferable.
• Knowledge of machine-generated big data analysis and monitoring tools, such as Prometeus, New Relic, GrayLog, Splunk, Sumologic is a plus.
• Understanding of protocols and standards related to data-transfers and identity-federation (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML) is a plus.
Experience and Education
• 1-2 years of combined and proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Operational and Technical Support for Enterprise Software Systems, Software Development, Professional Services for Enterprise Software Systems, Quality Assurance/Engineering for Enterprise Software.
• Previous experience in cybersecurity is a plus, however not mandatory.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.