Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of over 300 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu Corporation is listed on the Nasdaq First North stock market.
As a Dev/Ops Specialist, you will have the opportunity to expand your product knowledge and develop your technical skills while contributing to the Dev/Ops services offered by the Nixu. This position is ideal for a person with highly analytical mindset, basic knowledge of DevOps and strong communication and documentation skills in English.
• Understanding of Identity & Access Management technologies (IAM)
• Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions.
• Position requires working closely with customers, Support Specialists, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers, Product Management.
• You will be working in a multinational and multicultural environment
• DevOps team
• Basic programming/scripting skills of Bash/Python/Jython/Java (able to interpret and understand Groovy syntax) and code analyzing skills
• Understanding of protocols and standards related to data-transfers and identity-federation etc; OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, REST, JSON, JWT, SCIM
• Understanding of middleware, networking and data storages: Application/Web Servers, LDAP and DBs are basics, understanding and mastering RDS-systems or NoSQL are a plus.
• Experience of Amazon Web Services (EKS, S3, EC2..)
• Knowledge of Containers (Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of CI/CD (GIT)
• Knowledge of API-fundamentals (REST, JSON, JWT) and API-gateway-solutions, API security
• Fluent in English (spoken and writen), other languages are a plus
• Are willing to work on-call
Eperience and Education
• 3+ years of combined and proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Operational and Technical Support for Enterprise Software Systems, Software Development, Professional Services for Enterprise Software Systems, Quality Assurance/Engineering for Enterprise Software.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.