Do you want to work with best of breed cyber defense technologies?
The Managed Security Services (MSS) is a tech-savvy group of people who have common interest of building, implementing and automatizing security monitoring services. You will be focusing on developing and maintaining our hosting environments.
You will be part of an experienced team, which provides you the necessary support and capabilities to further develop your professional skills. As we use many technologies and constantly develop our services and operations, you have the possibility to take part in creation of comprehensive cyber security monitoring solution to change the world for better.
Are you the next Nixuan?
In this role you will:
- Be a member of the hosting team
- Maintain the lifecycle of a technology, including upgrade planning and introduction of new features into use.
- Participate in the change management, problem management and IT incident management processes.
- Act as a product expert towards the business owner and internal users.
- Act as the key user or main contact of the key user(s).
- Maintain relationship with the vendor and its partner program (licensing, volumes, certifications, vendor trainings)
The following experience is must have for this position:
- Experience of building and operating scalable managed services in public cloud platforms
- Understanding of modern DevOps -practices and ways of working
- Experience with a scripting language (preferably Python)
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Code
The following experience is beneficial for this position:
- Experience in private cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge with automatization tools are seen as plus
- Experience in information security field
- Experience with SIEM or other cyber security technologies
- Relevant certifications
We’d also like to hear about extracurricular activities related to cybersecurity, so please tell if you have taken part in CTFs, bug bounty programs, hackatons or hacker community events.
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have great communication skills in English, Finnish language is a plus.
The position is permanent and full-time.
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals. Nixu has modern company culture that empowers professionals, working remotely is normal way of working for us. We provide our people all the means, tools, and support so they can develop they professional skills. By joining Nixu you will get to be part of a community of Nixu cybersecurity community where you will find helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
We accept applications both in English and Finnish.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Nixu recruiting: email@example.com or +358 50 529 8867