Join us in a mission to keep the digital society running!
Are You the One?
Are you starting your career path in an area of information Security testing, or do you already have a knowledge e.g. from test automation and you want to broaden up that scope? Is testing close to your heart? Do you want to poke things and find vulnerabilities and flaws from them? If the answer is yes, we have a job for you.
About the role
The role includes participating to production of Vulnerability Scanning service;
- Running scheduled vulnerability scans towards our customers ICT infrastructures
- Maintaining and managing changes for such scanning technology environment
- Preparing and delivering the reports to our customer
- Assisting and supporting customers personally in vulnerability and scanning
- Solving Nixu service-related issues together with our 1st line support
What we offer
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cyber security and business understanding of several industries. You will get the full support from our Engineering Team.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
What we wish from You
You may have background in software testing and / or testing automation. You have eye for bugs flaws and vulnerabilities. You know network protocols and network services in client, server technology. And as we are Finnish company you will be have an opportunity to travel from time to time outside from Netherlands.
To succeed in this position, you have:
- Passion for cybersecurity issues
- Positive “People attitude” and willingness to work daily with customer and colleagues
- Prudence in schedules and in timelines
- Ability to learn and adapt what you have learned
- Experience in team work and taking responsibility of your own work
- Ability to communicate fluently (spoken and written) with customers and colleagues in Dutch and in English
- Understanding of computer and related network technologies - the deeper the better
Previous work experience in information security domain is considered as advantage, but not a necessity.
To apply, please create profile, drop your CV and cover letter with salary wish. We are looking future professional for permanent and full-time positions located at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Juha Fiskari by phone +358 40 580 8539 (on Wednesdays 15:00-17:00) or via email juha.fiskari(at)nixu.com.