Amsterdam, Netherlands / Cluj-Napoca , Romania / Copenhagen, Denmark / Espoo, Finland / Gothenburg, Sweden / Linköping, Sweden / Stockholm, Sweden / Uppsala, Sweden
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
Within IoT-cybersecurity area no day is alike, as technology solutions, compliance requirements and end-customer expectations are developing rapidly. As a trusted partner for our clients, we seek to provide cyber-resiliency in customers’ innovations, to enable safer digitalization.
About the role
As part of our growth in the IoT-area, we are looking to strengthen our team with an IoT Security Architect. Your work will have a tremendous impact, as your handwriting will be visible in products that enable digitalization of society. You will be supported by a team of senior experts, specialized in various aspects of secure product development lifecycle, security R&D, penetration testers and your fellow architects. If you are looking to work with, and secure mission-critical innovations and latest technologies, this role is for you.
Ideally you know agile software development by heart and have experience in embedded product architecture design. You are not scared of consulting, and enjoy complex problem solving. You project trust among your teammates through your skillset, can-do attitude and true passion to help others. Although you will not code in this position, prior hands-on embedded software development experience is a significant asset.
In this role, you will support organizations that develop connected products, through:
- Providing architectural guidance and designing product security features
- Provide guidance on secure product maintenance throughout its lifetime
- Conduct threat modelling and risk analysis exercises, primarily with IoT devices in mind
- Occasionally assess and improve company practices related to product vulnerability management and secure software development.
We hope that you possess:
- Experience in software architecture design from the security perspective, preferably in the embedded platforms domain
- Experience with PKI in IoT
- Knowledge of embedded platform integrity methods, cryptography and related technologies
- Well-rounded knowledge of typical software development lifecycle processes and practices in large organizations, including verification, release practices and project management
- Proactive attitude
- Good documentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Bonus: Knowledge of modern device management platforms and edge computing technologies
What we offer
We offer you a position where you can make our digital society a safer place. During your journey in Nixu, you will have fun, be inspired, respected and rewarded.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment, and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without organizational barriers. We are all different, but equal. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with personal life. In addition to professional growth, we have a large number of hobby clubs from flying drones to ski trips where you can find your potential.
We are waiting for your application; the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate! To apply, please create a profile and attach your CV, cover letter and salary requirement. Please apply via the link below.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Head of IoT Alex Värä, via email aleksandr.vara(at)nixu.com or on +358 50 517 73 26.