Join us – we keep the digital society running!
Want to be in the center of Cyber Security?
Nixu’s Cyber Defense Center protects the clients’ core processes and people. We monitor, detect, address and prevent security incidents and help our clients with investigation, management and aftercare of cybercrime. We are now looking for a Cyber Defense Architect to oversee and address our customers technical and commercial needs. In this role you will work with customers whose environment are under security incident monitoring. You are tech-savvy professional who can communicate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You also have a commercial mind-set with the ability to identify new customer needs and solutions to meet these needs.
This is a permanent position and the work is located in Espoo.
What we look for in candidates?
• Minimum of 3 years of experience from delivering IT services
• Technical understanding of different kind of security controls in IT infrastructure
• Understanding of customer contract and business needs with an ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
• Skills to plan service extension scopes and organize operative and steering group meetings
• Experience from reporting service levels and other KPIs to customer
• Project management skills
• Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position is preferred
• Ability to create roadmaps for customers to how security incident monitoring can be improved in service lifecycle
• Passion for cybersecurity
Why join us?
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life. We will give you all the means, tools, and support to grow professionally.
We are waiting for your application! Please create profile, attach your CV and cover letter with salary wish by 20.01.2019.
If you have further questions, please contact Petri Ramu petri.ramu(at)nixu.com. You can also call him +358 40 828 4825 to discuss the position in more detail.