Join us to keep the digital society running.
About the role
Nixu Corporation is a cybersecurity company. We work to improve our clients’ cybersecurity in solution areas of Corporate IT, Digital Business and Industrial Internet. Our clients trust Nixu in projects where developing, implementing or assessing of information security is a must. We employ over 400 top professionals and we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Romania and we serve our customers worldwide.
We are now looking for Digital Identity Consultant for our DI Team in the Netherlands. In this role you have a chance to work in a large and experienced team of Digital Identity professionals who provide comprehensive solutions in Identity and Access Management area. We provide you the most interesting client cases and the A-Team of cybersecurity professionals to work and have fun with.
Are you the next Nixuan?
As a DI Consultant we expect significant experience in consulting, with specific focus on understanding business drivers and risk mitigation techniques related to digital identity and data management and the ability to lead projects with other Consultants assigned. Meet customers’ needs by providing strategic, in-depth technical expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructures. Our Consulting team is made up of thought leaders who are determined to meet every challenge with powerful technology solutions.
• Working directly with clients and Nixu teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Saviynt, Thycotic, Ping, Gluu, Nexis and others.
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
• Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
• Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
• Providing recommendations in optimizing customer’s infrastructure or processes.
• Managing customer expectations and translating business requirements into a solution design.
• Be the trusted advisor to the customer and oversee the other consultants on client projects to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and expectations are met.
To be successful in this position you should have experience in:
4-5 years of relevant work experience.
Experience of implementation and operation in several Identity and Access Management (IAM) vendor tools and software solutions, e.g.:
o Ping Identity
o Microsoft ADFS/Azure AD
Must have experience in identity provisioning and federation technologies and standards, such as:
o SAML, OIDC, Oath, LDAP, SSL, SPML or SCIM
Extensive working knowledge in Linux, Windows, Databases, SQL language, JSON and in any of the web container technologies such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere.
Working knowledge in general security principles (PKI, PKCS, OCSP).
Privileged access management tools, Thycotic/CyberArk
Cloud computing services
Communication and documentation skills both in Dutch and in English.
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
This is a permanent position based in The Netherlands.
Why join Nixu?
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
If you have further questions, please contact Nathalie van Delden(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Antti Pohjoisaho(email@example.com)