Join us to keep the digital society running.
About the role
Nixu Corporation is a cybersecurity company. We work to improve our clients’ cybersecurity in solution areas of Corporate IT, Digital Business and Industrial Internet. Our clients trust Nixu in projects where developing, implementing or assessing of information security is a must. We employ over 400 top professionals and we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Romania and we serve our customers worldwide.
Our Digital Identity team is looking for an Azure Consultant to join us. In this role you have a chance to work in a large and experienced team of Digital Identity professionals who provide comprehensive solutions in Identity and Access Management area. We provide you the most interesting client cases and the A-Team of cybersecurity professionals to work and have fun with.
As an Azure Consultant you may act as a technical consultant to our clients or as an advisory role in our client’s projects. This role offers you exciting variety, ranging from working with client stakeholders to creating the blueprint for a solution, and then overseeing its construction. You will be truly able to see your vision coming to life.
Previous experience and interest in cybersecurity / IT security and digital identity is considered an asset. This position is ideal for a person with analytical mindset, basic knowledge about programming and strong communication and documentation skills both in Dutch and English.
Key accountabilities of this position
• Performing customer engagements
• Guiding junior consultants on customer engagement
• Develop your skills and knowledge
• Working together with (international) colleagues and actively sharing knowledge
Bachelor / Master degree or close to a degree OR corresponding knowledge
Having or willing to achieve certifications:
• CISSP or CCSP
• AZ-300 and AZ-301
Knowledge and certifications on other cloud solutions like AWS and Google cloud are a plus.
Experience & knowledge:
• Genuine interest in cybersecurity (proven by studies and interests) OR cloud
• General understanding of cybersecurity and good knowledge of at least one of the areas
• Demonstrates and commits to Nixu values: professional, collaborative, humane and passionate for cybersecurity.
• Is also proactive, fast learner, has a can-do attitude and good social skills.
• Minimum one year of relevant work experience and hands-on project experience OR proven / acknowledged similar skills
• Basic presentation skills and credibility in front of the customer
• Able to identify client’s needs and do independent work at the customer
• Azure AD identity focus
• Azure Infrastructure knowledge
• Microsoft Cloud security component knowledge
• Understanding about cybersecurity
• Communication and documentation skills both in Dutch and in English
• Analytical mindset and interest in problem solving
• Pro-active attitude
• Analytical and curious
• Microsoft Azure certifications
• Motivation to become the best version of yourself
Why join Nixu?
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal. We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.