Join us to keep the digital society running!
About the role
As our business needs are growing we are looking for several security engineers to our MSS (Managed Security Services) development team. In this position, you will be a member for MS cloud security technologies, developing, deploying and maintaining their life-cycle or developing our detection capabilities around Microsoft cloud security technologies. This position is new in the organization and you'll be able to influence the details and ways of working around subject.
We are looking for persons who have excellent understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies as a whole and is keen on learning how to utilize the Microsoft cloud security stack to protect our customers and make the world safer for all of us. You don't necessarily have to have a background in cybersecurity but we are expecting you to be passionate about cybersecurity and be willing to become one of the best professional in the area. Our experienced team will help you to achieve this goal.
Are you the next Nixuan?
Where your expertise is for example needed:
• Act as a member of MS cloud security team
• Be the Microsoft cloud champion in the development team and help your colleagues to better utilize and understand the technologies
• Enable us to build scalable, efficient and high quality managed service around the Microsoft cloud security technologies
• Work closely with other internal stakeholders to enhance the capabilities Nixu can offer around the Microsoft cloud
• Take responsibility of developing threat detection capabilities around Microsoft cloud technologies
• Design and build automation between Microsoft cloud components and other cyber security technologies used in Nixu (SIEM, EDR, SOAR, etc.)
• Maintain the life-cycle of a technology, including upgrade planning and introduction of new features into use
• Maintain active relationship with the technology vendor
What it takes to be successful in this role:
• Broad understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies
• Experience with MS cloud security tools
• Experience of management and development of traditional IT environments
• Understanding of modern DevOps -practices and ways of working
• Experience of building and operating scalable managed services in public cloud platforms
• Experience in information security field
• Experience with a scripting language (preferably Python)
• Relevant certifications in information security field
• Experience with SIEM or other cyber security technologies
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals. Nixu has modern company culture that empowers professionals, working remotely is normal way of working for us. We provide our people all the means, tools, and support so they can develop they professional skills. By joining Nixu you will get to be part of a community of Nixu cybersecurity community where you will find helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
We accept applications both in English and Finnish
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Annamari Lindroos or Dan Torckell at email@example.com