Join us in a mission to keep the digital society running!
Do you want to learn more within the cybersecurity domain? Nixu is offering a career path for tech savvy future talents.
Our Information Security Management Team develops and maintains information security management systems both on a project basis and as a continuous service. As an Information Security Trainee you’ll work with Nixu´s cybersecurity services, get an experienced buddy who mentors and supports you, participate in the client meetings and learn the tricks of how to become the top notch cybersecurity professional. You will be responsible in assisting our clients in daily information security related problems and running information security management systems (ISMS). In addition, you may be developing information security management on client’s ICT projects. Your location will be in our Espoo office in Finland.
This position will be filled as Job Alternation Leave and is fixed-term for 4-6 months. The substitute recruited for the job alternation leave has to fill out the specific criteria for this substitution. After the traineeship there is a good chance for your career to continue with us as junior consultant.
You are The One if you
• Have just finalized your studies majoring in cybersecurity, IT, technology or mathematical sciences
• Have gained some or little work experience, preferably from customer service or IT sector
• Are interested in combining the customer needs and the technological opportunities
• Are eager to continuously learn and stay at the cutting edge of the cybersecurity industry
What we offer
• Four to six months paid traineeship with goal to continue your consultant career at Nixu
• Experienced colleagues to guide and support you
• Insight to hot topics within cybersecurity domain
• Inspiring colleagues and culture of empowerment
• Modern office facilities @ Keilaranta
We all share a single basic idea: we help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Our most important work often attracts the least attention, but we are content to appreciate our own achievements and we are satisfied that we have done what we promised to do.
Our professionals work in challenging consultant assignments, developing and reviewing the information security operating environments of our clients. We ensure the confidentiality of our clients' data, business continuity and ease-of-access to digital services through planning and mitigation of cybersecurity risks.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of nearly 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
• Apply latest by 12.5.2019
• Traineeship will start at the latest the beginning of September 2019 or sooner
Need more information?
Please contact Advisory Business Unit Lead Risto Vuori, risto.vuori(at)nixu.com