Join us to keep the digital society running!
About the role
Nixu is a rapidly growing cybersecurity services company. With approximately 400 enthusiastic experts, and award-winning cybersecurity services, Nixu ranks among the major players in cybersecurity expert services in Northern Europe.
We are now focusing on the growth in the IoT-area and strengthening the team with a Senior IoT Security Engineer with experience of developing secure platforms on embedded devices.
Nixu security R&D team is helping our clients to design and implement innovative solutions to secure their mission-critical devices that play a significant role in our society. A good example of our work is an innovation award that we’ve received from one of our customers: https://www.nixu.com/case/danfoss-drives-securing-iot-industrial-environment
We are looking for an engineer with a broad hands-on skillset in securing (I)IoT-devices. You will be in a crucial role in securing mission-critical products and maintaining security platforms which may be based on COTS products, as well as home-grown security platforms. You will be supported by a team of experts and embedded security architects.
If you are looking to work in the cybersecurity domain in projects that include mission-critical innovations and latest technologies, this role is for you.
In this role we hope to see some of the following:
You are experienced in one or more of the following areas
• Extensive experience in embedded software development based on ARM-architecture (Cortex-M, Cortex-A)
• Experience in implementing device integrity protection mechanisms (TPM, Crypto chips, Secure Boot, Remote Attestation etc.) for constrained and rich devices, running real-time operating systems.
• FPGA experience
• Experience in implementing secure OTA update mechanisms
• Eagerness to learn new technologies and languages
• Bonus 1: Experience in implementing trusted applications in TEE
• Bonus 2: PKI Implementation experience (Example: Signing services in HA-environments)
• Bonus 3: Experience in COTS security products
• Bonus 4: experience with Cloud IoT related services (e.g. Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT Core, Pelion etc.)
What is it like to be a Nixuan
We want to recruit people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. We are looking for people who focus on the client, have self-initiative, are happy to work in teams, and are ready to share their knowledge and experiences.
We are waiting for your application; the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. To apply, please create a profile and attach your CV, cover letter and salary requirement. Please apply via the link below.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Head of Industrial Internet Alex Värä, via email aleksandr.vara(at)nixu.com or on +358 50 517 73 26 or Business Unit Leader, Engineering Tommi Vihermaa, via email tommi.vihermaa(at)nixu.com or on +358 40 752 06 16.