Join us to keep the digital society running!
About the job
Our Digital Identity team is looking for an experienced Privileged Access Management (PAM) Architect. We have a business unit of talented Digital Identity Professionals working at Keilaniemi, Espoo and we are looking for you to join the family!
In this role you have a chance to work with large and complex Priviledged Access Management projects and provide comprehensive solutions in the area. We provide you with the most interesting client cases and a team of cybersecurity professionals to work and have fun with.
As a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Architect you will act in an advisory role in our client’s projects and understand their business needs and architecture. This role offers you exciting opportunities, ranging from working with client stakeholders to creating the blueprint for a solution based on client´s business demands and overseeing its materialization. You will be truly able to see your vision coming to life.
Depending on your interest, besides working as an advisor for comprehensive solutions, you can also work as a technical advisor, ensuring that the projects are reaching their targets / milestones and guiding the selection of technical solutions. We also offer a lot of possibilities to manage architecture, configurations, code and build automation scripts.
In this role we hope to see some of the following:
• Experience in building Identity and Access Management or Privileged Access Management Architecture
• Prior experience in Privileged Access Management (PAM)
• Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM
• Experience with complex technical environments
• Experience in Process Automation
• Deep understanding of agile development processes; lean startup mentality.
• Ability to lead & oversee the design and development of PAM solutions that enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements
• Understanding of tracking intra product dependencies, system integrations, interfaces.
• Abilities to work with business leads and technical professionals
• Communication and documentation skills both in Finnish and in English
• Analytical mindset and interest in problem solving
You will be based in Espoo, Finland. The position is permanent and full-time.
What is it like to be a Nixuan
We are looking to recruit people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. We are looking for people who focus on the client, take initiative, are happy to work in teams and are ready to share their knowledge and experiences.
You are familiar with communicating complex technical solutions with technology-oriented people. On the other hand, as we are growing, if you find yourself not experienced enough but enthusiastic to learn - don’t hesitate to apply; since you may be the right person anyway.
Our values, professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cyber security, guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best to be the best workplace for cyber security professionals! We provide you with a possibility to learn more, modern company culture that empowers professionals, company strategy that is going places, and helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
Our professional and leadership skills are at the core of our business, so we continuously strive to develop ourselves. Despite our growth and expansion to new markets, we have managed to retain a flat organizational structure, with minimal bureaucracy.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application; the position will e filled as soon as we find the right candidate! To apply, please create a profile and attach your CV, cover letter and salary requirement.
For more information please contact Digital Identity Business Lead Kati Niemi at kati.niemi(at)nixu.com