We share your passion for cybersecurity - welcome home!
As a MIAM trainee, you will have the opportunity to learn about the IAM world and develop your technical skills while contributing to the Managed IAM service offered by the Nixu Digital Identity Business Unit.
This position is ideal for a person with highly analytical mindset, knowledge of software development skills, strong verbal and written Finnish & English language skills, as well as passion for cybersecurity.
This position includes:
• Daily work with development and operations around Managed IAM service
• Position requires working closely with customers, other team members and product management
• Position is hands-on technical work
• Training to this position in DI’s trainee program
• Work in a multinational and multicultural environment
We would like you to have:
• Understanding the fundaments of software development
• Basic knowledge of version control and CI/CD (Gitlab)
• Basic knowledge of AWS
• Are willing to work on-call after training period (one week shifts)
These you will learn during the traineeship
• Understanding of protocols and standards related to data-transfers and identity-federation etc; OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, REST, JSON, JWT, SCIM
• Understanding of middleware, networking and data storages: Application/Web Servers, LDAP and DBs are basics, understanding and mastering RDS-systems or NoSQL are a plus.
• API-fundamentals (REST, JSON, JWT)
Experience and Education
• You can be in early state of your IT-career
• If you are still missing your thesis, we can provide a subject for you
• Last year student/recently graduated of BS/MS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
The trainee program is for 6 months and starts on 17.1.2022. The salary for this position is 2300€
Please apply before 12.12.2021!
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.