We keep the digital society running!
Technical Account Manager for Cyber Defense Center
We are now looking for Technical Account Manager to oversee and address our customers technical and commercial needs. You will work as Technical Account Manager for Cyber Defense Center customers whose environment are under security incident monitoring. You have chance to work with the best cyber security professionals in this role. You will provide accurate technical service management after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction and strong customer relationships. You are tech-savvy professional who can communicate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You also have a commercial mind-set with the ability to identify new customer needs and solutions to meet these needs.
Do you have what it takes to be a Nixuan?
As a Technical Account Manager, you need
- Minimum of 6 years of experience from delivering IT services
- Technical understanding of different kind of security controls in IT infrastructure
- Understanding of customer contract and business needs with an ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Skills to plan service extension scopes and organize operative and steering group meetings
- Experience from reporting service levels and other KPIs to customer
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position is preferred
- Ability to create roadmaps for customers to how security incident monitoring can be improved in service lifecycle
- Interest to develop your skills in the field of cybersecurity
We will provide you with all the means, tools, and support to grow professionally. You will work closely with our Managed Security Services team and our clients.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have great communication skills in Finnish and English. You will be based in Espoo, Finland.
The position is permanent and full-time.
How to apply?
We are waiting for your application! Please create profile, attach your CV and cover letter with salary wish. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. You can make a real difference to many people, and learn valuable new skills while doing it. If you feel that this could be your new career, take a leap and apply via our recruitment system!
What we offer?
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
If you have further questions, please contact Pietari Sarjakivi (+358 40 032 9666) to discuss the position in more detail.