Join us to keep the digital society running.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of over 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu Corporation is listed on the Nasdaq First North stock market.
Nixu Shared Services
Nixu Shared Services brings over 15 years of experience to our customer’s mission-critical Identity, Security, Access and Governance solutions, providing a wide range of services to ensure solution continuity and meet our customers’ business requirements. For our Cluj office we are looking for employees to fulfil the role of IT Security Analyst.
IT Security Analyst
As an IT Security Analyst on the Shared Services team, you will have the opportunity to expand your product knowledge and develop your soft- and technical skills, while contributing to the world-class support offered by the Shared Services team. From our office in Cluj, you will work closely with a dedicated team of support professionals to deliver ‘Peace of Mind’ to leading organizations with global operations, deploying customized Identity solutions.
• Provide first level operational and technical support to customers’ technical staff, answer questions on function and usage of product, gather relevant information and determine troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures to determine & solve customer reported technical problems of varied complexity in professional and timely manner, over the life of the case.
• Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
• Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions.
• Position requires working closely with customers, other Support Specialists, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers, Product Management.
• Set customer expectations appropriately and accurately.
• Contribute to centralized problem identification and resolution database, participate in the creation and maintenance of knowledgebase.
• As a 24X7X365 organization, working on shifts, on Public Holidays, weekends, and after hours may be required.
• Basic understanding and knowledge of the Linux operating system, Networking and SQL
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving technical problems at customer sites via telephone, email and ticketing systems.
• Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately.
• Ability to document and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
• Ability to work in a highly pressure environment.
• Committed, enthusiastic, flexible and able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision while being able to work as part of a global team.
• Customer facing experience and strong customer orientation and dedication.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language).
Experience and Education
• 1+ years of combined and proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Level 1 Operational / Technical Support for Enterprise Software Systems.
• Familiar with Comptia A+ and ITIL concepts.
• Atlassian (Jira and Confluence) user experience is a plus.
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cyber security and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
We are waiting for your application!
Please create your profile, attach your CV and cover letter.