Join us – we keep the digital society running!
About the role
We are looking for SOAR technology specialist/ developer to join our MSS (Managed Security Services) unit. In this position, you will be a designer, developer and maintainer for integrations, automations and workflows in a Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) platform. Since SOAR is an emerging technology, we do not require you to have prior experience in SOAR.
You will be part of our experienced SOAR team, which provides you the necessary support and capabilities to further develop your professional skills. Primary responsibilities include defining, implementing and maintaining SOAR based SOC capabilities. As we use many technologies and constantly develop our services and operations, you have the possibility to take part in creation of comprehensive cyber security monitoring solution to change the world for better. In this role you can also take part in digitalizing our offering and supporting Nixu’s strategic goals.
Are you the next Nixuan?
In this role you will:
- Work in co-operation with our clients to identify and define security automation goals
- Implement and maintain continuous improvements of the use, maintenance and competences for SOAR
- Act as a key team member on enabling SOC automation and advanced new capabilities
- Participate in change management and problem management related to SOAR automations and workflows
- Work in close co-operation with the rest of our SOAR, Platform Development, SOC and professional services teams
The following experience is required for this position:
- Experience with at least one SOC technology, such as SIEM (QRadar, Splunk), ETDR, IDS, SOAR or anomaly detection
- Some software development experience. Python experience is a plus.
- Experience in information security field in general; Any experience working in a SOC is highly appreciated
- Relevant certifications in information security field are a plus
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are a self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have good communication skills at least in English.
The position is permanent and full-time, You will be based in Espoo, Finland with an option to work remotely.
This position requires approved Security Clearance that is done by Finnish police authorities.
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals. Nixu has modern company culture that empowers professionals. We provide our people all the means, tools, and support so they can develop they professional skills. By joining Nixu you will get to be part of a community of Nixu cybersecurity community where you will find helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us. We accept applications both in English and Finnish.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com