Join us to keep the digital society running!
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
IT Security Analyst
As an IT Security Analyst in the Shared Services business unit, you will have the opportunity to expand your product knowledge and develop your soft- and technical skills, while contributing to the world-class support offered by the Shared Services team. From our office in Cluj, you will work closely with a dedicated team of support professionals to deliver ‘Peace of Mind’ to leading organizations with global operations, deploying customized identity solutions.
In this role you
• Provide first level operational and technical support to customers’ technical staff, answer questions on function and usage of product, gather relevant information and determine troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures to determine & solve customer reported technical problems of varied complexity in professional and timely manner, over the life cycle of the case.
• Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
• Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyze problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and recommend workarounds and solutions.
• Work closely with customers, other Support Specialists, Development Engineers, Professional Services engineers, and Product Management.
• Set customer expectations appropriately and accurately.
• Contribute to centralized problem identification and resolution database, participate in the creation and maintenance of knowledgebase.
• May be required to work on shifts, on Public Holidays, weekends, and after hours since we are a 24X7X365 organization.
We hope you have
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language).
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving IT technical problems at customer sites via telephone, email, ticketing systems and chat.
• Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
• Ability to read and understand IT documentation & Best Practices and follow Operational Procedures, with focus on Security, Disaster Recovery, Major Incidents.
• Understanding computer fundamentals and being able to troubleshoot Hardware, Mobile Devices, Virtualization & Cloud, Operating Systems.
• Basic understanding and knowledge Networking and SQL.
• Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately.
• Ability to document and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
• Ability to work in a highly pressure environment and "thinking outside of the box" approach.
• Committed, enthusiastic, flexible, and able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision while being able to work as part of a global team.
• Customer facing experience and strong customer orientation and dedication.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Experience and Education
• 2+ years of combined and proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Level 1 Operational / Technical Support for Enterprise Software Systems.
• Familiar with Comptia A+ and ITIL concepts.
• Atlassian (Jira and Confluence) user experience is a plus.
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.