We share your passion for cybersecurity - welcome home!
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
Nixu is now seeking a Cybersecurity Advisor to be security “best friend” and act as a trusted advisor for large clients. You will do it by managing a complex cybersecurity service offerings enabling our clients’ digitalization.
You act as a single point of contact on all cybersecurity demands of selected clients. You can easily communicate the strategic value Nixu’s services bring to clients. As an innovative leader, you can identify the future needs and impact our service strategy towards chosen clients accordingly.
You can achieve results in a fast-changing digital business environment by influencing and communicating with the senior level leaders. You know how to create trust and build long-lasting successful customer relations. You will successfully work together with Nixu’s professionals from on various branches of cybersecurity.
You will be part of Client Experience team within Nixu and you will create new opportunities to further strengthen the cooperation with the client. By being responsible for the overall Nixu experience you make sure service promises are met. Through your work Nixu can maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction and increase the partnership value in the long term.
What would make you successful in this role:
• You are a self-starter and when you see challenges, you naturally find opportunities to help with new service solutions
• You are business savvy, have an intrinsic drive to sell and successfully grow client revenue and profitability continuously
• You have natural ability to communicate and build trust to C-level or IT/R&D Leadership and convince them of our capabilities and build trust
• Having experience to solve large and complex problems by delivering with several expertise areas and ecosystem partners
• You can lead multiple deliveries simultaneously and ensure service integration to maximize service experience and value
• You understand the role digitalization plays and you have technical knowledge that you want to expand, especially in cybersecurity domain
• You like to positively disrupt the environment you are in
What we hope to see in this role:
• Cybersecurity heritage, working closely with business +10 years. For example, a principal consultant/manager in Cybersecurity team or CISO in an Enterprise
• Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex engagements successfully
• Understanding of IT services contract principles
• Proven cybersecurity experience
• Suitable educational background
• Fluent communication in Danish and English
Security clearance will be done for the person selected for the position.
What we offer
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working, and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cybersecurity company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
We invite you to be part of Nixu!
We are waiting for your application! Please create a profile, attach your CV and cover letter in English, with your salary request..
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact
Ramus Jensen, Market Unit Leader, via email rasmus.jensen [at] nixu.com