Join us to keep the digital society running.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Advisor to join our team in Copenhagen. You are expected to be a seasoned cybersecurity generalist who is comfortable working with various clients and helping them make or maintain the best practices in cybersecurity. Workdays consist of consulting internal and external stakeholders and consulting them in, for example, system architectural reviews, risk assessments, audits or current state analysis. If finding potential weaknesses, designing and developing solutions are the tasks you get motivated by in your work-life, this might be the right place for you.
- Fluent Danish and English
- Passion for cybersecurity and a keen interest in IT
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and security
- Understanding of the cybersecurity risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them
- Experience in the information security field, e.g. Vulnerability Assessment, Threat Management, Threat Detection & Response
- Experience with Asset Discovery and Inventory, Communications Profiles
- Familiar with the models & assets, e.g., HMI, PLC, RTU, and their roles in operations
- Relevant security certifications, e.g. Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID) Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), ICS/SCADA Security Essentials.
We value a person who has the ambition to aim for high quality work and find new ways to improve Nixu’s performance. Learning new things and sharing knowledge are the values that we appreciate and highlight. Our diverse community and global environment gives you a chance to develop your skills and try something new that you haven't done yet.
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired, and respected. With us, you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries. At Nixu, we believe in the culture of empowerment, and we value professionalism in all its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different but equal. We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cybersecurity company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please get in touch with Rasmus D. Jensen (Market Unit Leader) via email rasmus.jensen [at] nixu.com