We keep the digital society running!
Nixu is now looking for Head of Digital Business. Your role is to operate in the crossroads of cybersecurity and digital business in sales, marketing and business development.
You track changes in the digital business trends, market and regulation. Your duty is to interpret and convey the signals to the Nixu’s business units and sales across international markets. You also contribute on the company's strategic planning based on the insight gathered from customers, markets and trends.
You are in charge of creating, marketing and selling market driven solutions based on Nixu’s service portfolio. You help to both seize new sales opportunities as well as broaden the service portfolio for existing customers. You also co-operate and co-innovate together with customers.
You also help the business units and sales to market the services. By your individual effort, you are the flag bearer of digital business visibility on media and at industry events.
In this position you will report to CEO and you will be based in Espoo, Finland. The position is permanent and full-time.
What we look for in candidates?
- Ability to identify new business opportunities in rapidly changing digital landscape
- Analytical mindset to evaluate existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate
- Previous experience working in a senior business development role
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth
- Ambitious and target focused attitude with a drive to succeed
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration, presentation & negotiation skills
- Passion for keeping the digital society running
Why join us?
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life. We will give you all the means, tools, and support to grow professionally.
Please create profile, attach your CV and cover letter with salary wish by 13.01.2019 and tell us why we are a good match.
If you have further questions, please contact Pauliina Snellman pauliina.snellman(at)nixu.com. You can also call her +358 40 700 4263 to discuss the position in more detail.