Join us – we keep the digital society running!
We are now looking for Technical Account Manager to oversee and address our customers technical and commercial needs. You will work as Technical Account Manager for Cyber Defense Center customers whose environment are under security incident monitoring. You have chance to work with the best cyber security professionals in this role. You will provide accurate technical service management after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction and strong customer relationships. You are tech-savvy professional who can communicate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You also have a commercial mind-set with the ability to identify new customer needs and solutions to meet these needs.
As a Technical Account Manager, you need
- Passion for cybersecurity
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from delivering IT services
- Technical understanding of different kind of security controls in IT infrastructure
- Understanding of customer contract and business needs with an ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Skills to plan service extension scopes and organize operative and steering group meetings
- Experience from reporting service levels and other KPIs to customer
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position is preferred
- Ability to create roadmaps for customers to how security incident monitoring can be improved in service lifecycle
We will provide you with all the means, tools, and support to grow professionally. You will work closely with our Managed Security Services team and our clients.
Do you have what it takes to be a Nixuan?
We want to recruit people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. Nixuan is a professional who inspires others and gets inspired.
We are looking for people who
- Focus on the client
- Have self-initiative, with high capacity for rapid learning
- Are happy to work in teams
- Are ready to share their knowledge and experiences.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have great communication skills in Finnish and English. You will be based in Espoo, Finland.
The position is permanent and full-time.
Why join Nixu?
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals! We provide you with
- A possibility to learn more
- Modern company culture that empowers professionals
- Company strategy that is going places
- Helpful colleagues with a great team spirit
Our professional and leadership skills are at the core of our business, so we continuously strive to develop ourselves. Despite our growth and expansion to new markets, we have managed to retain a flat organizational structure, with minimal bureaucracy.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please, create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
If you have further questions, please contact Petri Ramu petri.ramu(at)nixu.com. You can also call him +358 40 828 4825 to discuss the position in more detail.