If you are looking for a job with a real meaning – join us!
Want to be in the center of Cyber Security?
We are looking for a security orchestration technology specialists to our MSS (Managed Security Services) unit. In this position, you will be a developer and maintainer for integrations, automations and workflows in a Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) platform.
You will be part of an experienced SOAR team, which provides you the necessary support and capabilities to further develop your professional skills. Primary responsibilities include defining, implementing and maintaining SOAR based SOC capabilities. As we use many technologies and constantly develop our services and operations, you have the possibility to take part in creation of comprehensive cyber security monitoring solution to change the world for better. In this role you can also take part in digitalizing our offering and supporting Nixu’s strategic goals.
Do you have what it takes to be a Nixuan?
In this role you will:
- Act as a key team member on enabling SOC automation and advanced new capabilities
- Implement and maintain continuous improvements of the use, maintenance and competences in SOC for SOAR
- Participate in change management and problem management related to SOAR automations and workflows
- Work in close co-operation with the rest of our SOAR, SOC and professional services teams
The following experience is required for this position:
- Experience at least one SOC technology, such as SIEM (QRadar, Splunk), ETDR, IDS, SOAR or anomaly detection
- Software development experience with at least one programming language
- Experience in information security field in general; Any experience working in a SOC is highly appreciated
- Relevant certifications in information security field are a plus
We are looking for people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. You are self-driven team player who is willing to learn new things and share your knowledge and experiences.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have good communication at least in English.
The position is permanent and full-time, You will be based in Espoo, Finland with an option to work remotely.
Why join us?
Our values – professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity – guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals. Nixu has modern company culture that empowers professionals. We provide our people all the means, tools, and support so they can develop they professional skills. By joining Nixu you will get to be part of a community of Nixu cybersecurity community where you will find helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
We accept applications both in English and Finnish.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Nixu's Talent Acquisition Consultant via e-mail Pauliina Snellman pauliina.snellman(a)nixu.com or by phone +358 40 700 4263.