We share your passion for cybersecurity - welcome home!
Amsterdam, Netherlands / Espoo, Finland / Linköping, Sweden / Stockholm, Sweden / Uppsala, Sweden
As a IGA Developer trainee you will work in a large and experienced team of Digital Identity professionals who provide comprehensive solutions in Identity and Access Management area. After the training period you will work in IGA Developer role where you will act as a technical specialist and developer in our Identity and Access Management projects. In this role you will implement, integrate, and deploy IGA solutions. The role also includes documentation and testing. You will have a chance to work with state of the art technology and with a highly skilled colleagues.
This position is ideal for a person with highly analytical mindset, knowledge of software development skills, strong verbal and written English language skills, as well as passion for cybersecurity.
What will the work include
• Implementation of Saviynt IGA solutions based on customer requirements, mainly configuration work but some programming as well
• Testing of the solution
What we offer
• Training program which will prepare you to become an IGA superhero
• Essentials of digital identity and identity management
• Technology trainings focusing on required technologies like cloud computing, RESTful APIs, Groovy programming language, SQL/relational database and the most important target systems
• Product trainings for the selected technology
You will go through the training program during the first months of your traineeship after which you will join a project team to learn more from your experiences colleagues and help them in the project delivery by performing assigned development tasks.
What we hope from you
• Any programming/scripting skills
• Java skills seen as an advantage
• Understanding the fundaments of software development
• Experience of agile working methods seen as advantage
• Strong verbal and written English language skills
• Passion for cybersecurity
This position can be based in the following locations Finland, Sweden, and The Netherlands.
The trainee program is for 6 months and starts on 17.1.2022. The salary for this position is 2300€
Please send your application before 12.12.2021!
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.