Join us to keep the digital society running!
About the role
We are now focusing on the growth in the IoT-area and strengthening the team with a Senior Security Architect, Application Security.
Ideally You know agile software development by heart and have extensive architecture design experience, in addition to hands-on experience/job history in complex software- and/or API development. Although you will not code, having hands-on development experience is a significant asset.
You are not scared of consulting multiple organizations at once, and enjoy complex problem solving. Additionally, your project teammates fully trust you because of your extensive skillset and can-do attitude.
In this role, you will support our clients’ development teams to develop and maintain secure applications through:
• Providing architectural guidance
• Participating as a core member of customer design team, taking full responsibility of application security at the architectural level.
• Designing ways to automatically verify application security level throughout its lifecycle
Your work will have a tremendous impact, as you will be in a key role of securing our clients’ innovations and ensuring their compliance with relevant security standards. You will be supported by a team of senior experts, specialized in various aspects of secure product development lifecycle, security R&D, penetration testers and your fellow architects.
If you are looking to work in cybersecurity domain, in projects that include mission-critical innovations and latest technologies, this role is for you.
In this role we hope to see some of the following:
• Extensive experience in software architecture design from the security perspective
• Prior job history in complex software development and integration platform implementation
• Knowledge of modern integration platforms (Azure API management, Mulesoft etc.)
• Knowledge of modern technologies for web/mobile application development
• Knowledge of modern security verification tools, e.g. SCA, DAST, IAST, scanning and penetration testing tools
• Knowledge of continuous integration methods and technologies (Jenkins etc.)
• Well-rounded knowledge of typical software development lifecycle processes and practices in large organizations, including verification, release practices and project management
What is it like to be a Nixuan
We want to recruit people who embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. We are looking for people who focus on the client, have self-initiative, are happy to work in teams, and are ready to share their knowledge and experiences.
We are waiting for your application; the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate! To apply, please create a profile and attach your CV, cover letter and salary requirement. Please apply via the link below.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Head of Industrial Internet Alex Värä, via email aleksandr.vara(at)nixu.com or on +358 50 517 73 26.