Join us to keep the digital society running!
Amsterdam, Netherlands / Cluj-Napoca , Romania / Copenhagen, Denmark / Espoo, Finland / Gothenburg, Sweden / Linköping, Sweden / Stockholm, Sweden / Uppsala, Sweden
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
Do you think that security should be integrated into software quality?
Ideally You are familiar with agile software development methodologies and have experience in quality assurance/test automation or penetration testing. You might also have software development background.
You feel comfortable deploying security automation technologies into build pipelines, as well as are interested in performing code- and component vulnerability analysis.
About the role
We are looking for an engineer who will ensure our customer's applications and DevOps environment is validated/secured throughout the application lifecycle.
The role includes:
- Evaluation, implementation and deployment of xAST, AVC and Binary analysis technologies
- Performing application/product vulnerability analysis
- Security design for customers’ development environment
This is a great opportunity to grow your skillset and professional career in application security, as you will gain a broad perspective on customer problems, solutions, and participate in internal service development. Ideally, you are located in the Nordics.
What we hope to see in this role:
• Technically skilled and curious individual, who enjoys finding bugs/vulnerabilities in other’s applications. Your seniority is appreciated, however your skills matter most.
• Experience in xAST technologies
• DevOps experience
• Basic understanding of a least two programming languages
• Knowledge of typical software development lifecycle processes and practices in large organizations
• Consultative, can-do attitude!
• Passion for cybersecurity
We are waiting for your application; the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate! To apply create a profile and attach your CV, cover letter and salary wish. We will use several recruitment methods, e.g. video interviews in this recruitment.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Head of Industrial Internet Alex Värä, via email aleksandr.vara(at)nixu.com or call him tel. +358 50 517 73 26.