About the position
Nixu is growing rapidly and we are now looking for a Content Creator to join our dynamic marketing and communications team. We are offering an interesting role where you can continuously grow and develop together with the company and be part of Nixu’s fast-paced international growth journey within cybersecurity field.
As Content Creator, you will be executing our content strategy and have responsibility of multi-channel content creation for external channels: blogs, whitepapers, articles, social media and web content. You will be located in Espoo and preferably you can start in December 2019. The position is a parental leave substitute for a fixed term, estimated to last until end of December 2020.
In this role you will responsible of developing and managing Nixu´s content calendar and our social media channels. You will write weekly blog posts, most of them related to cybersecurity. You will also monitor and respond to news and events outside the organization with quick hit blogs or articles content and work with marketing to edit other marketing or technical content.
In this role we hope to see:
- Exceptional writing, editing, and storytelling skills with a good understanding of IT-field
- Proven experience of content production ideally in the field of IT or cybersecurity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to grab the essential in technology, and translate and communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and responsibility
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Good understanding and preferably some experience in digital content marketing, SEO and marketing automation
- Strong commercial awareness with a positive and proactive mindset
- Degree in communications-, IT- or cybersecurity field
What we offer
An exciting and rewarding position of Content Creator in our international marketing and sales team. You won’t be alone, you’ll be coached by our Head of Marketing Hanna as well as other Marketing and communications team members. We expect you to be eager on learning new and developing yourself towards more demanding tasks at Nixu. We build the success together and expect you to be a team player. In your day-to-day activities, you will face great and supportive colleagues, interesting tasks and measurable targets. You are surrounded with top-notch information security industry professionals. Nixu is a growing international company and a great brand to work with!
What is it like to be a Nixuan?
Our values, professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity, guide our work every day, everywhere.
Our professional and leadership skills are at the core of our business, so we continuously strive to develop ourselves. Despite our growth and expansion to new markets, we have managed to retain a flat organizational structure, with minimal bureaucracy.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We’d like to meet you soon! Get to know us at www.nixu.com, Facebook, Instagram or in LinkedIn. With additional questions you can contact Hanna Venäläinen, Head of Marketing (0400-292 603 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are waiting for your application; the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate! To apply create a profile and attach your CV, cover letter and salary request.