Join us – we keep the digital society running!
About the role
We are now looking for Service Manager to oversee and address our customers technical and commercial needs. You will work as Service Manager for Cyber Defense Center (CDC & SOC) customers whose environment are under security incident monitoring. You have chance to work with the best cyber security professionals in this role. You will provide accurate technical service management after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction and strong customer relationships. You are tech-savvy professional who can communicate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You also have a commercial mind-set with the ability to identify new customer needs and solutions to meet these needs.
Do you have what it takes to be a Nixuan?
As a Service Manager, you need
- Minimum of 6 years of experience from delivering IT services
- Willingness to learn about different kind of security controls in IT infrastructure
- Understanding of customer contract and business needs with an ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Skills to plan service extension scopes and organize operative and steering group meetings
- Experience from reporting service levels and other KPIs to customer
- Ability to create roadmaps for customers to how security incident monitoring can be improved in service lifecycle-
- Interest to develop your skills in the field of cybersecurity
We will provide you with all the means, tools, and support to grow professionally. You will work closely with our Managed Security Services team and our clients.
Since our international operations are growing, you need to have great communication skills in Finnish and English. You will be based in Espoo, Finland.
The position is permanent and full-time.
What we offer?
Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
We are waiting for your application! Please create profile, attach your CV and cover letter with salary wish. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. You can make a real difference to many people, and learn valuable new skills while doing it. If you feel that this could be your new career, take a leap and apply via our recruitment system!
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
If you have further questions, please contact Managed Security Services Team Leader Pasi Sarriolehto by phone (+358 40 510 2572) or via e-mail pasi.sarriolehto(a)nixu.com to discuss the position in more detail.