Join us in a mission to keep the digital society running!
Amsterdam, Netherlands / Espoo, Finland / Gothenburg, Sweden / Linköping, Sweden / Stockholm, Sweden / Uppsala, Sweden
About the Digital Identity Trainee Program
Do you want to learn more within the cybersecurity domain? Nixu is offering a career path for tech savvy future talents. At Digital Identity Trainee Program you’ll work with Nixu´s cybersecurity services, get an experienced buddy who mentors and supports you, participate in the client meetings and learn the tricks of how to become the top notch Digital Identity Professional. You can be located at Nixu´s offices in Finland, Sweden or Netherlands.
You’ll be joining the community of Digital identity Professionals and the leading cybersecurity company!
You are The One if you
• Are finalizing your studies or recently graduated, majoring in IT-, technology or mathematical sciences
• Have gained some work experience, preferably from customer service or IT sector
• Are interested in combining the customer needs and the technological opportunities
• Are eager to continuously learn and stay at the cutting edge of the cybersecurity industry
What we offer
• Four month paid traineeship with goal to continue your consultant career at Nixu
• Opportunity to write your thesis or diploma during your work
• Training program that includes lectures, mentoring and hands on customer work with you mentor
• Insight to hot topics within cybersecurity domain
• Inspiring colleagues and culture of empowerment
• Modern office facilities @ Keilaranta
We all share a single basic idea: we help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Our most important work often attracts the least attention, but we are content to appreciate our own achievements and we are satisfied that we have done what we promised to do.
Our professionals work in challenging consultant assignments, developing and reviewing the information security operating environments of our clients. We ensure the confidentiality of our clients' data, business continuity and ease-of-access to digital services through planning and mitigation of cybersecurity risks.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of nearly 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
• Apply latest by 12.5.2019
• Interviews will be held in May-July 2019 and first interview round will be done with video-interviews
• Trainee program will start at the beginning of September 2019
Need more information?
Please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Emmi Marjetta, Emmi.marjetta(at)Nixu.com